Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stupid Pizza

All evening long I've had this nagging feeling I was forgetting something. I did a quick mental check of all the things I was supposed to do today and didn't come across anything I had forgotten. Finally it hit me...I hadn't blogged yet. Normally I am pretty excited to blog, but tonight I've been so tired, the last thing I wanted to do was look at a computer screen and think! Hmmm....maybe that's because I was feeling a little guilty and didn't want to have to confess my crime. I wasn't feeling very motivated to go home and cook today, so I went to my favorite fallback plan, Garbanzo. I love Garbanzo because it's a fastfood place I can get food from and not feel guilty. Well, I got home and after eating about half my meal, I realized I just wasn't into it. My usual Mediteranean loving taste buds were craving something a little bit more. Well, considering I haven't done any serious grocery shopping in awhile, I knew I wouldn't find much in the fridge. I should have been smart and stopped right there, but oh no, I went on a search for something better. And what did I find? Leftover pizza that my parents bought while they were here this past weekend. Yes, I was bad. I not only ate one pieces, but two. Oh the crime. What was I thinking? Not only do I feel horribly stuffed, but the guilt is feeling not so good right now. BLAH!

Normally I would say, "atleast I worked out today," but right now I'm thinking "wow...all that hard work this morning to be downed by a crappy night of splurging." But the best thing you can do when you fall off track is to jump back on. Thankfully there will be no more pizza to tempt me tomorrow. Whew. On a plus side, I decided to give up soda for the forseeable future. This is going to be HARD. I always joke around that soda is my one vice. I absolutely love soda. I've been trying to have it only on the weekends, but even then, I probably consume a week's amount of soda, so I decided to nix it all together. The last time I gave up soda, I lost 20 lbs. Hmmm....maybe there's something to that! lol Ofcourse, while I'm giving up soda, I might have to break myself of my horrible orange juice habit while I'm at it. That stuff is just as sugary, but it's so yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment