Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making Some Changes

Tonight is one of those nights where I am so sleepy I can barely get my fingers to type, so I have a feeling this may be a farely short post. I decided to make some changes to the workout routine. As much as I love the 30 Day Shred, I don't feel like I'm getting enough of a cardio workout. It's great for toning muscles, but having toned muscles doesn't do you a lot of good if you're not burning fat. So, I decided to mix things up. Three days a week I will be doing the Shred in the morning and then three days a week I will be working out on the treadmill, elliptical machine, or the stationary bike for 30 minutes. After working out to Jillian's voice the last several weeks, it was nice to step on the elliptical machine today and completely zone out. I had forgotten how relaxing that could be. Well, I wish spending half an hour on the elliptical was physically relaxing...atleast it was mentally relaxing! I realized today that I'll be having to take a 4 week photo next week and I am not looking forward to that at all. Last week's pitty party really set me back. However, remember that I have to take that picture pushed me to workout harder today. I have a feeling I won't be seeing a change in this photo, but I'm determined to see a change in the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment