Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost the weekend!

Well, this may be my shortest post yet! I had all of these wonderful intentions of writing something creative and helpful...and then life got in the way. I decided to make ceviche tonight, which is something I've never made before. You have to let it marinade over night (the acidity in the lime juice cooks the fish), so I'm curious to see how that turns out tomorrow. If it's a success, I'll post the recipe for you. If it's a failure, please feel free to send flowers to the hospital I'm recovering in. I have a feeling that making ceviche is something that should be left to the professionals!

Beings this post is so short, I'll make sure to come up with something dazzling to say over the weekend. Who am I kidding? I'll be so bored that I'll probably be excited to be posting all weekend.

On a very positive note, I weighed in this morning and was down a pound, so the overall total is down 5.5 pounds. Yipee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment