Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 2 of Level 2 (Day 7 overall)

Well, after day 2 of Level 2 of "the shred," I'm realizing I had certain muscles in my shoulders that have been hiding out all my life. There was a time (once upon a time, long, long ago) when I was in shape and I had very toned shoulders, but even then I don't think I had any clue about some of these muscles. Holy cow, boy do I feel them now. It's like they are saying 28 years worth of hellos after hiding out for so long. Ouchers!

So, the dilema of the day...realizing that I was not physically strong enough to do the walk out-plank pushups. This morning (after doing a set of military press lifts) my arms were pure wiggly jello. After the third attempt and doing the walkout pushup and fearing that I was going to fall and dislocate something, I decided that I would spend another week or two doing pushups during that particular segment of the workout.

Now that I have gone through the boring workout recap, are you ready for some good news??? In less than 2 months, I get to see the hubby!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Now that plans are in the works, I'm so excited I can barely concentrate. Ofcourse, considering that the le rendevouz is still 2 months away, I need to find something to distract myself so I don't make the months go by slower than a snail.



No comments:

Post a Comment