Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love Saturdays!

Well, it's Saturday morning, one of my favorite times of the week. (Friday evening is my all time fave). In true Saturday morning fashion, I am laying in bed playing on my computer. I was really disappointed in myself last night. I had all these wonderful plans to stay up and watch a few episodes of Smallville (thank you Mom!!!) and then play around on the internet, do a little reading, but no, I was out like a light at 9:30. Anyway, on Foxnews.com, they usually have a slideshow or two everyweek of different celebrities and shows. Everyonce in awhile, one tugs on my interests and I'll check it out. This morning I saw one of Kirstie Alley and her weight struggles. Ofourse, I immediately thought this could turn into a blog subject, so, I opened it up and took a look. It was as I expected, pictures of Kirstie showing her always fluctuating weight with the author's commentary of why she always gained the weight back. Kirstie pointed out that her constant weight problems stem from her love of butter. WHOA...Gaining 85 pounds (which she did) in a short amount of time must mean she REALLY REALLY loves butter. Well, that got me to thinking, what are some of the things I love that have either caused me to gain weight, or maybe not be able to lose the weight?
So, my little challenge for the weekend...I'm going to write down everything "bad" food, diet related, etc. that I find myself tempted by. I guess I should write down everything that I gave into. It will be interesting to see what obstacles I keep throwing in my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment