Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weightloss Osmosis

Working out was a big struggle today. I hit my alarm several times and didn't get out of bed until about 2 minutes past the "last possible moment" before I would be setting the tone of running late all morning. I popped in the good ol' P90X dvd (today was sculpting) and then set on my couch to tie my shoes. And then I realized how comfortable my extremely uncomfortable couch can be when I am extremely tired. I decided to just lay my head down and test the couch pillow just a bit. I literally slept through the whole 5 minute stretching portion of the workout. Bad Kayla bad! Thankfully I woke up in time to actually get a lifting workout in. However, on my last set of pushups, that fluffy carpet of mine was just so inviting. And as I was lowering myself down, I just couldn't resist testing out the nap potential....ahhhh....If only I could figure out to get in shape and lose weight by osmosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment