Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 1 of P90X

If there is one thing I absolutely hate, it's getting up when the alarm rings the first time. I don't know if it's slight rebellion and me wanting to say the alarm can just shove it, but I get seriously irritated if I have to get out of bed right away. Because of this, I always set my alarm twice: Once at the regular time and once about 15 minutes early. Well, my first alarm sounded at 4:30, so by 4:45 I was out of bed and preparing for day 1 of P90X!

Several years ago, when I ordered P90X, I apparently was too cheap to order the fullout version, and I have a basic, watered down version. I didn't realize that until last night when I was going over today's workout. So, I'm slightly bummed that I don't have the super doped up workout, but I'll make due with what I have. I still think it will be challenging, just not as challenging as it could be.

I got through the workout fairly easy today. I'm thinking I'll only stick around on phase 1 for about a week and move onto harder green pastures.

No comments:

Post a Comment