Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Alive

Awhile back, I talked about a weightloss challenge that I had entered. Well, it officially started yesterday! WAHOO!!! I attended the first meeting with several close friends where we were weighed in (sucky), measured (yet again sucky), and introduced to what the next 9 weeks has in store for us (yay!). If there is one thing I love, it's to be challenged and to be in a competitive atmosphere, so this should be fun!

So, now for the bad news. Several weeks ago I was having a blonde technical moment and somehow managed to confuse the heck out of my ipod. I have turned it into a jumbled mess and now I can't download music onto it or create playlists. And my ipod is my lifeline when I'm working out. I'm not exagerating. It's like oxygen. To me, it's more important than oxygen. Sucking in air during a hard workout is hard enough, but my ears always work perfectly. I HAVE to have my ipod when I'm at the gym. Needless to say, I've been at a loss.

To make matters even worse, the remote to my DVD player broke (it's not the batteries, I already checked). Well, that pretty much rules out my workout videos because it's pretty hard to surf through the DVD menu without a working remote.

But there is hope! I finally broke into the new decade and got cable. I'm serious. Not a lie. Yes, me...GOT CABLE! I know, it's pretty pathetic to be so excited, but hey, remember that post where I said I carried on conversations with my cat? Yeah, those have died down a ton in the last 24 hours! And the coolest thing about cable (comcast to be exact) is that I have a bazillion of workout videos and routines right at my finger tips thanks to Comcast OnDemand. How cool is that? It also officially leaves me with no excuse whatsoever to workout in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment