Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Swimsuit!

It's official. I now know that I have muscles that I never thought I had before. I know this because they hurt and are screaming at me. OW! Everytime I move or stand up from my chair, there is a new muscles yelling, "Hello...Here I am!" Darn muscles. I just want them to look toned, not punishing me. I guess when you ignore them for as long as I have, you have every right to be yelled at. Oh well.

I went ahead and took a huge leap of faith yesterday and bought a new swimsuit...that will not be worn for another 191 days (but who's counting?). I showed the picture to a friend and she said that it looks like a swimsuit that a salsa dancer would wear. That's actually pretty cool because when it comes to dancing, I'm about as white as they come, so maybe putting on the salsa dancing swimsuit will give me some type of rythem? I think not, but it was a wishful tought.


By the way, I took an updated photo of myself, like I promised to. You can see me below. Or maybe it's just a picture of the bathingsuit I bought on a model that I wished I looked like. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment