Friday, April 16, 2010

Before Pics

So, here are the dreaded "before" pics. Obviously I haven't been too good at posting pics. However now that I will be submitted to pure torture every week and have to take pics, you can expect a whole album of them...well, maybe not that many, but they should be posted on a regular basis.

On a brighter note, I lost 2 lbs this week! WOOHOO!!! When I reported the good news to the hubby, he responded with the upbeat encouragement I was seeking, but then said that he also needed to change his diet. This is something I have been thinking for awhile beings the guy can consume 2 whole Red Baron pepperoni & sausage pizzas and a big serving of ice cream in one sitting. Hmm....and I wonder where he got the idea that he needed to change his diet???















1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress...I am gearing up to put up a picture of me from last summer to now....it's great to see the progress and know that what I am doing is working. I should really do a more ritual photo op to better show the transition, but I like seeing the more drastic differences.

    ReplyDelete