Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Flaky Derailment

I'm a total flake. I went to the store last night to get the ingredients for Sassy Water, and I couldn't do it. I can promise you that if cucumbers and ginger are in my water, I would die of dehydration before I drank it. Seriously, what was I thinking? I don't care how sassy that water is, it just sounded downright gross. So, I went with Plan B. Good ol' high quality H20 with lemon slices. I'm sure it would taste even more freshing served by Bobby Boucher (kudos to those who got my lame attempt at a joke).

Last night my sister came up to me and asked if we could have a Sister Weekend. Basically, this means that we will laze around and be bums, work on crafts, watch WAY too many cheesy and poorly done Lifetime Movies, and eat way too much crap. Well, the hubs is out of town this weekend, so this is perfect timing for a sister weekend. In attempt to not completely derail the progress I'm making during the week, I REALLY need to be good on the weekends, but I wouldn't mind a few yummy splurges. Enter in my brilliant idea. I sweet talked my gym into giving me a 3 day pass that I'm going to give to my sister as a "little prize." Aren't I sneaky? Now I can drag her butt to the gym and torture her as part of our sisterly bonding. Muahahahaha

My latest addiction, and I mean ADDICTION is pinterest.com. I seriously need a 12 step program. I'm dragging everyone down around me. I even have my husband hooked. Well, last night, the hubs couldn't stop laughing and saying "Hun, you gotta see what I found on pinterest." And every...single...thing...he showed me, I had pinned. Oh man. That's sad. However, during my pinning frenzy, I found this quote, "I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again." Pure genious!


No comments:

Post a Comment