Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tired Kayla = Cranky Kayla

Yesterday started off well enough. I made the usual wakeup call to Jason, struggled to get out of bed, and finished workout #3 of P90X (arms & back). The workout went great. Infact, so far, it's been my favorite! Probably because it didn't involve massive amounts of pushups.

Well, for some odd reason, the good day just went away and the bad mood set in. I was tired, cranky, and just wanted to go home and sleep. You get one "free class" for the weightloss challenge (meaning you don't have to pay money into the pot) per weight loss challenge, and I figured last night would have been a good night to use my class. Jason didn't agree. In the middle of my whining and crying tirade he told me, in a very firm voice that, "You're going to class." It was one of those voices where I knew it wasn't up for argument. So, I did what all mature 28 year old women do; whined and cried and said "why can't you just be nice and supportive?" Well, thankfully the 2 year old tantrum didn't last too long and then I realized he was being supportive. He gave me the support I needed to get my butt in gear and get to class.

Ok, now that I told you about my immature tendencies, let me share the good news! I was the winner of the week (lost the most weight)! Woohoo!!!! Since last Wednesday, I had lost a total of 4.6 lbs. The weightloss challenge only has 3 more weeks, so I really need to kick it into high gear and not get sidetracked!

No comments:

Post a Comment