Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Push-ups = Pain

I have done my fair share of complaining about the military. Mainly just complaining about switched leave dates, or having a weekend pass take way to long (in my opinion) to be approved, or just not being to see my hubby in general. Well, I found another thing to complain about when it comes to the military: MILITARY PUSH-UPS. If I had to choose one word to describe them, it would be sucky, or maybe awful? Painful comes to mind. Difficult, nearly impossible, insane, crazy, out of your mind...ok, that was obviously more than one word, but you get the point. The only thing worse than doing military push-ups over and over is tossing in reps of diamond push-ups...OUCH...but they must be working, because once again, little forgotten muscles are yelling at me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment