Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Hump Day

5:00 AM came waaaaaayyyyyyy to early this morning. My wonderful internal body clock woke me up around 1:20. Needless to say, I was not too pleased with that. Thankfully, I quickly fell back asleep and was out like a light until my alarm clock started buzzing.

I sat, well, rather layed there having an internal debate on whether to roll out of bed or not. In the end, Jillian & her 30 Day Shred won! Each morning it is so hard to get out of bed, but after I complete that workout, I feel so much better and so accomplished!

First thing in the morning, when I finally drag myself out of bed, I weigh myself. I know, I know. There are many out there that say you should only weigh yourself once a week, but knowing I have to weigh myself every gosh darn stinkin morning helps to keep me in track. Like last night when I really wanted to finish off the last two falafels and scoop of hummus, even though I was full....I resisted knowing that a morning weigh in would be happening. I was a little bummed this morning when I stepped on the scale and didn't see a change at all...same stupid number since Sunday...BUT...on the bright side (there has always got to be a bright side) I did do every single one of those pushups and also noticed that I put a little more intensity into each exercise. So, while I haven't seen a change in the scale, I am seeing a change in the improvements of being able to complete each workout with more effort and more intensity! That has to count for something.

Now...for the next order of business...Get my dear husband (who claims to be reading my blogs) to become a follower...Grrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment